Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feeling a little better now...

I slept the sleep of the dead last night. Seriously, not one vampire on True Blood could match me when it came to passing out dead asleep last night. The sun wasn't even down yet and here I am:


I must've needed it; I didn't open my eye for anything until 7 a.m. this morning! 

But it was so poorly timed. My textbook FINALLY came last night. I'm four days behind now and I needed to be reading. Grrr...

But I think all the pressure from trying to get a brand new magazine written (more on that at a later date, y'all!) and falling back into the swing of things with school has just gotten to me... Like the crappy laptop I've had for too many years, I just crashed.

But that's OK! I woke up this morning refreshed, re-booted and ready to roll! Just let me make it through these next few days and then I'm going to do something I have done in years...




I'm on vacation, baby! A week with my family! I'm dipping my toes in the lake. I'm grilling out. I'm taking it EASY! 

Yeah, yeah... There's still homework to do. But the point is, I'm relaxing. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the vacation, becuase I am sure this school thing will have all of us stressing.

    ReplyDelete