Thursday, January 24, 2013

Got my glam bag from Ipsy today!



Have you heard of Ipsy.com? If not, you need to! It's a cool little website. Each month for just $10 you can have a personalized "glam bag" sent to your house filled with deluxe samples and full size beauty products for you to try out. I just got my first bag today and I think I'm in love!


First, you get a little makeup bag. This one is cute. It's navy with a star pattern on the inside. I got a sample size of Big Sexy Hair's Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray. That little baby is hanging out in my drawer for those occasionally necessary afternoon perk-me-ups!

I also got a small tube of Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. Mmm-hmm! Can we talk about this stuff smells? Orange and mandarin with a touch of raspberries... I want to eat my hand! It feels amazing too - love it!

Also in the bag? A crease brush from SOHO. The brush is ergonomically designed to be comfortable in your hand. I needed one of these, so yay! The bag also had a full size bottle of Nailtini nail lacquer. I haven't ever used this brand, but I'm surprised because I am a nail polish junky! It's very RED which isn't really my style, but I'll probably try it out anyway.

Lastly, a bottle of Argan Oil! Please, this bottle is worth more than the $10 the bag cost me alone! Argan Oil can be used on your face as a moisturizer, on your hair to smooth out split ends, you can even put it in your bath water as a bath oil! It's just great stuff and I'm excited to have it!

So, if you haven't done it yet, head on over to ipsy and sign up for your own glam bag. I can't wait to see what they send me in February!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment