Friday, July 12, 2013

The Ten Day You Challenge: 2 Songs


Two songs??? Faced again with narrowing down a long list of favorites, I have decided to visit my iPod and choose the song with the most play and the newest! Easy!


Day Nine: 2 Songs


My newest download: "Blurred Lines" – Robin Thicke, featuring T.I. and Pharell Williams



I can't believe this sexy bitch is Alan Thicke's son... just. Wow. This song is great for the gym, great for housework and very necessary for all car rides no matter how long or short!


Most played: "Badfish" – Sublime



Trust me, "Blurred Lines" is working on being my most played. I am tearing that thing up. It's a good thing iPods can't wear out like tapes used too!

I knew I listened to "Badfish" a lot, but I didn't realize it was my most played! Interesting. I just think it is perfect for so many things. It's great to chill too. If I'm on the porch drinking a beer or folding laundry or even painting my toes. It also brings up fond memories of my youth, my twenties. This was a must-listen at parties. I love it. I miss Sublime...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment