Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Ten Day You Challenge: 8 Fears


I knew I shouldn't have started this thing before I went to my mother's! LOL OK, well, I'll just pick up where I left off, howabout? 

Day Three: 8 Fears


  1. Drowning -- Don't even ASK me to swim out deeper than knee high!
  2. Grasshoppers – Yeesh. It has to do with a dream I had as a child that still gives me the willies. * shudders *
  3. Clowns – Unoriginal? Maybe. But this scene from Poltergeist flipped me the hell out! 
  4. Flying – I know driving my be more dangerous, but I'm still one of those girls that believe man belongs on the ground.
  5. Fish – Not all fish. I used to have a beta fish named Toshi. I loved that little guy. But then I got the idea that I wanted an aquarium with many fish. and then the bottom feeder grew to be big enough that I could tell when he was looking at me. It gave me the heebs to see his beady little eyes focusing on me. Never had et fish again.
  6. Tight spaces – We covered this the other day. Trust me. You don't want to be stuck in an elevator with me!
  7. Public Speaking.
  8. The Zombie Apocalypse! Hey, it could happen! That's why I spend as much time as I can preparing myself by watching The Walking Dead! When the shit goes down, I'm ready!

    Prepare yourselves!

    post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment