Friday, July 5, 2013

The Ten Day You Challenge: 6 Places I Want To Go



I grew up right outside DC, so I have experienced many different cultures, but never first hand! I've seen appallingly little of my country and nothing of what's beyond it. I've never been outside the United States! But this girl has travel dreams, baby! Someday I'll get there. Here are just 6 of the many places I want to go!

Day Five: 6 Places I Want to Go 


  1. New Orleans. Let's start with the most simple, right? It's not even that far from me. Yet I've never been. I've either got to stop watching Treme or take myself there to experience this place in person!
    I need to be in the NOLA baby! New Orleans tops my list of places to visit.
  2. Ireland. This should really top my list as I feel a strong sense of pride in my Irish heritage. Even just thinking about the lush, rolling green hills makes me feel serene. I wish to visit my family's homeland! And if I could run into Colin Farrell while I'm there, all the better!
    Someday I'll visit the land from which my family came, Ireland.
  3. Greece. So much beauty and history. I've just got to take it in!
    Behold the historic beauty of Greece.
  4. Italy. This is Venice specifically, but I'd be happy anywhere in this lovely boot-shaped country! The art! The fashion! The FOOD
    Venice, Rome, Naples... I'm not picky. I just want to visit Italy!
  5. Las Vegas! And they call New York the city that never sleeps? Well then what exactly is Vegas, baby? I want to test the gambling waters, sure. But for me visiting Vegas is more about the shows and the food. In Vegas I can mingle with my culinary icons (well at least my palate can), Gordon Ramsey, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali and so many more! They've all got restaurants there and I need to go!
    Vegas is so money! I want to go to there!
  6. Phuket, Thailand. Look at these beautiful waters! So peaceful and beautiful. Plus Thai food has long been my favorite cuisine. I'd love to visit the culture behind it and experience everything first hand. So beautiful!
    The beautiful coastline of Phuket, Thailand.
So that's it! Tell me, if you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? These are just six places on a very long list for me! Share with me. Where are you dying to visit?



No comments:

Post a Comment